Saturday, February 9, 2013

15 months.....

Woke up this morning and realized that today marks 15 months since you went home! I simply can't believe it's been that long. I miss you more and more every single day. Life certainly has changed since GOD sent his angels to take you home. Some for the worst but certainly most for the better! Still having a difficult time with accepting my life without you in it but each day gives me a new opportunity to learn just how good life can be and it gives me hope that there is a rainbow waiting for me somewhere! I'd give anything to have you back even if it were for a moment just to tell you how much I love you. Just one more chance to hear another one of your many lectures. I need your reassurance that I'm doing the right things.

Thinking of you and feeling you in my heart Charles J Voegtle today! 831 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment