Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy National Banana Bread Day today

Hey there everyone, how is your Saturday going so far?   Today is National Banana Bread Day and This is how I celebrated.   I made these Nutella Monkey Muffins for the kids!  They just came out of the oven now and the house smells scrumptious...!

They taste even yummier. Only thing I did differently was I put 1 cup of regular flour and 1 cup of whole wheat flour (for the added nutritional value), I also didn't put the choc chips in and added about 1/2 more Nutella, they're really yummy!!  AND I baked them in regular muffin tins instead of the mini size mostly for the boys to have another healthy breakfast option in the morning.   The recipe made about 32 muffins and  best part is they are 4 WWPP each in case I want to treat myself!
 
 
 
Check out the recipe...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment